As businesses prepare to return to a post-COVID workplace, many companies are left making the difficult decision on which employees to bring back. While the uncertainty of the market still remains, one option to consider is a payrolling service to bring back employees that were previously laid off or furloughed as a result of the global pandemic.
The coronavirus pandemic has caused unprecedented change especially in the workplace. Many companies are asking, "How can I bring back furloughed employees?" Right now, with all that is going on due to the coronavirus pandemic, our goal is to make sure companies are set up for continued success throughout these unprecedented times. We have flexible options for businesses to take advantage of that will support continued company operations while accommodating those on a tight budget.
What is Payrolling?
Payrolling allows companies to utilize the valuable skills of an employee by transferring them onto our payroll. Payrolling lets our clients bring back former employees that were furloughed or laid off without adding to their headcount. This means TPI Staffing is the employer of record and manages all payroll expenses such as wages, taxes, unemployment, worker’s compensation, and W-2 issues - so you don't have to. A Payrolled employee is a candidate that the client has identified and selected to transition to TPI Staffing’s payroll.
Why Should I Payroll Through a Staffing Company?
We work with many businesses who have chosen not to bring on an employee as a company hire, rather they “payroll” the employee through us. There are a number of benefits to employers.
There is low risk associated with payrolling - if a future staff reduction is necessary, TPI Staffing would be responsible for unemployment. Former employees already know the job and processes, and payrolling through a staffing agency gives companies access to furloughed employees returning to work, without adding to the headcount.
Benefits to Employers:
- TPI Staffing is the employer of record and manages all payroll expenses such as taxes, unemployment, worker’s compensation, and W-2 issues
- Discounted pricing and less administrative time
- An alternative to layoffs
- Bring back former employees without adding to headcount
- Cost savings – a fraction of the cost of a Recruited employee
How Does it Work?
We are able to start the Payrolling process in such a manner that the candidate will not have to visit a TPI office first. Our payrolling process is convenient and easy for both our client and the candidate.
1) The client identifies the candidate and forwards information to TPI Staffing
2) The candidate meets with a TPI Staffing Representative
3) Onboarding and post-offer paperwork is completed
4) We take care of the rest as the employer of record – handling wages, taxes, insurance, unemployment, workers compensation and W-2 records
Payroll Services Include:
- Payroll & Payroll Taxes
- Workers’ Compensation
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen*
- Skills Testing
Related Reading: 3 Ways Staffing Agencies Can Assist Employees Return to Work
If you are struggling to find qualified talent or are in need of employees, you've come to the right place. Learn how TPI Staffing can help your company with your staffing needs by calling 281-890-3331 or Schedule a Call with our Sales Team. If you're not sure where to start, download our free Comprehensive Guide to Staffing Agencies in Texas.